1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Very strange video viewing problem, everything is zoomed in too far.. please help!

Discussion in 'Other video questions' started by Mike521, Jan 24, 2003.

1. Mike521

Mike521 Guest

I am having a very strange problem when viewing mpeg and avi movies, possibly DVD also, I haven't tested one yet. If a movie size is say, 300 x 240, all of my media players will zoom in and only see, for example, a 200 x 150 size image of what is really there, so I am only seeing a portion of the movie. In addition, since it is zoomed in, the things that I do see are all blocky. I change the zoom to 100% and still have the problem. It's like they are just deciding to zoom in on a movie whether I like it or not.. Again, this is happening with all of my video players. has anyone seen this problem? its really weird, any help you could give me would really be appreciated! thanks in advance for any solutions..

2. valmac

valmac Guest

Hi, I am having the same problem, have you found an answer to your problem yet?? If so let me know:)Cheers Val