1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Very stuck on how to do a vcd cd

Discussion in 'Video playback problems' started by HUYI, Jan 26, 2005.

1. HUYI

HUYI Member

o.k i am nearly about to tear my hair out! i have a avi file, i tried burning it with nero, it did not work instead gave me a error message about mpeg encoding.

I then tried to convert it to mpg, 6 hours later the program told me file canot be converted "error" i'm not converting the file again, it took a long time to do it.

and people when giving advice, take a note that i have no money to buy full products of burning software, nor do i have a dvd burner or player, and i espicaly do not want to waste time converting the file, can you just give me a link to a free software that burns avi files to vcd, thats all i want.

2. Jdilla

Jdilla Regular member

have you tried nero vision express 2? or cucusoft avi to vcd?

3. HUYI

HUYI Member

nero is the one giving me errors and wont burn the vcd (i have latest version), and cucusoft i have tried also, the free trial only lets you only convert like a few mins of the file not the whole of it. i also went through like 8 programs with simular restrictions, so i have given up and deleted the files, i have had enough for the day.

in future i am only going to find files that are already in mpg format so i won't have to waste time.

4. djboogie

djboogie Regular member

all you need is
    moviejack
    does the whole thing

5. skoalmint

skoalmint Member

nero is goog if you have the full thing...hears the site for the #

www.seriall.com