1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Very Weird 5.1 Surround problem

Discussion in 'Receivers and amplifiers' started by watsonsha, Sep 18, 2007.

1. watsonsha

watsonsha Member

Ive got a very weird problem regarding surround sound with my PC. I can't seem to get any Left or Right sound...

Anyone else had same problems or know of what it could be?

To try and provide as much info as i can, im using the Logitech's Z-5450 system with the wireless rear speakers. Ive got is connected up using the Optical port using them spacial cable things (haha???). Ive tried to run though all the settings on the surround sound like 6 ch direct, stero, PL music, Pl movie and still no left or right sound...

Oh, and they are definately connected up ok because there is sound coming from them when im using the xbox 360 or when the TV's on.

2. watsonsha

watsonsha Member

And thanks in advance for any help people!!!

3. IHoe

IHoe Senior member

I have a Creative Lab's sound card..... and I can reset to default ...... Start/Programs/Creative/Reset to default settings....... if you have something like that you can try it. For some reason my Rear speakers keep getting shut off.... and when I reset to default settings the rear speakers come back on~! go figure.