1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

VGA and COMPONENT on xbox360

Discussion in 'HDTV discussion' started by suprpimp9, Sep 30, 2007.

1. suprpimp9

suprpimp9 Member

hey guys, i had a quick question. I decided to set up my xbox 360 on my hd projector and will need to extend my video cable coming from the 360 to reach the projector (going inside the wall). Heres my question. I am going to use component cables coming from the 360 and put them into an female-male extender. Now, from this extender, would there be any difference if i buy a component-to-vga cable and plug the vga into my projector, or shoudl i just stick all component and forget about the vga??
    thanks

2. b18bek9

b18bek9 Regular member

analog to digital ??? why a component to vga....component are analog signals and using a component to vga didnt know they had the cables to transfer analog to vga...ur best bet is to by a vga cable for ur 360 i find it gives it a slight better picture....depends on u really unless ur running 1080p then dont worry about the vga....i use vga for my 360 seems alittle more crisper but not by much.....might as well save the money and stick with component....