1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

VHS to DVD using V-Stream DVD Maker USB2.0

Discussion in 'Other video questions' started by Treacle16, Oct 5, 2004.

1. Treacle16

Treacle16 Guest

Can anyone help? I have just purchased the dvd maker usb 2.0 to capture my vhs and convert them to dvd's. I've connected everything, I'm running windows xp, I've got Direct X version 9, I've got 128mb graphics card, onboard sound with line in for audio, i've got winTV TV Card. I've installed the disc which came with lead and can't get any picture or sound. I've set it up to receive PAL I but still can't get anything. I rang the helpline to be told they would send me an email explaining how to do it - received not a thing! I sent emails to their customer support and still no response! Can someone please help me by telling me where I am going wrong? I would be so grateful, it's driving me insane trying to figure this out.

2. ade2910

ade2910 Member

i bought a xpert dvd maker usb 2.0 yesterday and am having the same problem with no help from the support or phone can anyone help

3. Treacle16

Treacle16 Guest

I received an email from support team telling me to install drivers but they are already installed. I'm not sure what else to try.

4. ade2910

ade2910 Member

i have just bought a stand alone pci card with 6 usb 2 slots installed it and now got a black and green screen that scrolls and no sound all the company says is take it back its faulty done that twice still no joy

5. Treacle16

Treacle16 Guest

After I installed the dvdmaker, i went to do some dvd backups using dvd decrypter and couldn't do anything, I kept getting messages saying Internet Explorer was corrupt. This only happened after installing the dvd maker so I uninstalled it and now I can use everything again. I think its a well dodgy program and I'm returning it. A friend of mine had some problems with the same program only it completely wrecked her hard drive according to the pc manufacturuer.