1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Video/Audio problems on iPod

Discussion in 'iPod discussion' started by shaneyb72, Aug 1, 2007.

1. shaneyb72

shaneyb72 Member

My wife recently received an 80GB video iPod from her company. She would like to use it to watch movies when traveling. We have a very extensive DVD collection, so I would like to use those. A friend told me to buy PQDVD, so I did. So I have successfully converted a DVD to the correct format and imported it into iTunes, where it plays just fine. I then synced my iPod and the movie moved to it. But when I play the movie on the iPod the video starts to get little fuzzy squares popping up all over the screen and the audio starts getting very scratchy and screeching. This happens afetr about 5 seconds and then keeps getting worse until you adjust the vloume at which point it gets better for about 5 seconds and then it starts again. I ahve tried contacting customer support at PQDVD, but they are no help so far. I also took the iPod into the Apple store to see if that was the problem. The tested it with a variety of video files and had no problem. Can anyone help me? I have tried a variety of different setting in PQDVD, with no success.
    Thanks!!!

2. iphonexu

iphonexu Guest

*spam removed*

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 28, 2007