1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

video clips on motorola v3

Discussion in 'Motorola phones' started by greenday1, Feb 17, 2005.

1. greenday1

greenday1 Member

hey i've looked through forum and couldnt find an answer to my problem so decided 2 write a new thread. I cant download video clips from my comp 2 my motorola v3 using mobile phone tools v 3.0 pics n audio work ok but no videos will be recognised by it...ive been downloading mpeg4 format like it ses it supports but it hasnt been working. id appreciate it if someone could help me cos im goin crazy
    thanks

2. Eeyore9

Eeyore9 Member

ok...

This may not be relevant at all but if it is, it may be helpfull. Basically, it seems to me that most companies criple the phones so that the obvious will nto work. To transfer files to and from the phones theyw ant you to use thier itnernet service for which they can charge you. so you will not be able to use the blue tooth or other links for whihc you bought the phone. With the M-V710 I had to buy an exra memory chip, install it, transfer files to the new chip from phone or computer, use a card reader to move it to the computer or put the chip nto the phone and instruct the phone to check for it there. this of course makes the blue tooth not just redundant, but nearly fake altogether.

3. enfanny

enfanny Member

First:

Go to the following website to download Mobile Phone Tools 3.11 and install it. Click "Ignore" when it prompts up the warning.

http://coma.fsb.hr/motorola/files/Motorola.Mobile.PhoneTools.v3.11h.Final.Retail.rar

Second:

Connect your phone to your computer with data cable. Select the following place for the driver.

C:\MobilePhoneTools 3.11\Setup\program files\Motorola\mobile PhoneTools\inf

Third:

Run the MPT software, if it can not find your mobile, restart your mobile (not computer).

Good luck then.