1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Video download/record from WWE??

Discussion in 'Other video questions' started by Moviegeek, May 6, 2015.

1. Moviegeek

Moviegeek Newbie

Looking back to the old days, when it was easy to record movies via video cassette recorder from the TV it was perfect! Nowadays everthing is quite complicated, however is there any software to record or capture like back in the good old days?

I am a wrestling fan and would like to download or "record" from WWE? Any suggestion, which is easy to understand?

2. Coooper

Coooper Newbie

Back in the old days it was not possible to watch WWE in the TV I guess, besides the quality was really bad! However I have a solution for your problem! I use a software - Audials One - to capture my movies, videos and music! It is simple to understand, you can create a liberary with all you movies or in your case series! Attached a link for you:
    http://audials.com/en/how_to_record_stream_capture_music_videos_movies_from/wwe.html

teday likes this.
  3. Moviegeek

Moviegeek Newbie

Thank you, I will have a look! However I was looking for software for free? Any option?

4. teday

teday Member

Thanks it works great! I'm OK with wmv files for now.