1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Video files off P2P

Discussion in 'Other video questions' started by realg187, Oct 4, 2006.

  1. realg187

    realg187 Guest

    I wanna download TV shows and Movies for PSP. How uch space fdo they take. ! 3 min music vid can easily be 30 MB in MPG. I rememebr back in the day my friend had Pokémon 4 Ever and it was only 120 MB in AVI, possibly DivX??? I have a 9 minutes video in MP4 for PSP in Mono, but It was 30 MB when I downloaded it so how much would a mvoie take??
     
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 4, 2006
  2. Auslander

    Auslander Senior member

    Joined:
    Apr 23, 2004
    Messages:
    5,366
    Likes Received:
    0
    Trophy Points:
    116
    it depends on the resolution, the bitrate, the format, and how well it was encoded. an entire movie can be anywhere from 400 MB to 7 GB or so. being a quality nazi, i only get dvd rips and iso's, and thus normally range 3.5 gigs to 7 gigs.
     
  3. realg187

    realg187 Guest

    7GB, after that I use shrink altogub it takes 4 ever on my PC....

    Abyways, how come that movie was only 100MB and teh technology back then was crap, u think I still can find 100MB movies???
     
  4. Auslander

    Auslander Senior member

    Joined:
    Apr 23, 2004
    Messages:
    5,366
    Likes Received:
    0
    Trophy Points:
    116
    it was probably a poorly-encoded video cd. animation looks better under poor encoding than live action.
     
  5. realg187

    realg187 Guest

    It didnt look that bad.. Anyways, Id soner have a bad wuality 100MB movie than a 7Gb good quality video! I even put all my MP3s down to 64Kbbs,
     
  6. Auslander

    Auslander Senior member

    Joined:
    Apr 23, 2004
    Messages:
    5,366
    Likes Received:
    0
    Trophy Points:
    116
    i can't even stand to listen to anything encoded at less than 128...that 64 stuff has to sound like old atari videogame music.
     
  7. realg187

    realg187 Guest

    In MP3 voice does. I only can tell the diference if I have the orgiinal CD and the MP3s and lsten within a couple seconds.. I can really tell, but other wise when I have a crap lod of songs it's all good...
     
  8. Auslander

    Auslander Senior member

    Joined:
    Apr 23, 2004
    Messages:
    5,366
    Likes Received:
    0
    Trophy Points:
    116
    no, it's not ^.^
     

Share This Page