1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

video help

Discussion in 'Other video questions' started by matt395, Mar 27, 2005.

1. matt395

matt395 Member

i didnt know where to ask this soo i thoguht i would try here i dl an xvid and then converted it using winmpeg then used tmpegnc to split it up to 2 cds i amde it into svcd then i used the vcd header trick cause my dvd player wont play svcd only vcd and everytime i use that trick i get a green screen and only audio any ideas what i can do to keep the svcd quality/ thanks

2. Minion

Minion Senior member

Well It seems that the header trick doesn"t work on your DVD Player...

I suggest you get a DVD Burner (there is no reason not to have one as they are Super Cheap)

Or make VCD"s Instead....

3. matt395

matt395 Member

hello there i dont have alot of money otherwise i would get one and fyi my dvd player plays the header trick i was referring to whenever i do the trick then after its done and i try to play it on my cpu i get the green screen i have burned many cd's with the header trick and played them fine except this one

4. poohkey

poohkey Member

which has the better quality picture ? vcd or svcd? n how do i get a best quality converting from xvid to svcd? thanx

Last edited: Apr 12, 2005