1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Video Ipod

Discussion in 'iPod discussion' started by MrToast, Oct 15, 2005.

1. MrToast

MrToast Guest

I am going to get this little gem asap! I was going to spend the money on a PSP but with 150 hours of space for videos and a 20 hour battery life this seems like the choice of choices! Not to mention that you can buy Lost and Darkstalkers the day after they air as well as plug this baby into a dock and play the movies on the tv!!! I just bought a Scion TC with the Ipod hookup so as soon as I get to test it out I will post results here. I think the video Ipod is a great Idea, and most of my friends that bought the PSP are kinda sorry they did! I mean its cool and all but the UMD's are way to expensive and the memory sticks have to be the best gimmick in the world but the Ipod Video should handle all movie and tv show needs! Man this rocks!

2. Lethal_B

Lethal_B Moderator Staff Member

be under no illusions, though. when it comes to video playback, the psp is technically far superior. thus far the video options on the ipod are extremely limited. watching videos on the psp however is an absolute pleasure. i like you am getting an ipod video, but i have seen videos on the psp, an absolute joy. i agree though, man it looks great and i cant wait to het it XD

Lethal

3. MrToast

MrToast Guest

Yeah, Ive seen the movies on the PSP and they are great! But then again to have to pay $20-$30 for the movies? Not good in my book! Then again I know that you can put them on the memory sticks, but for $99-$199 (1G to 2G?) Not good!! I think the PSP is great, but Im sure someone will come up with a program for conversions and with 150 hours of video storage? and the ability to hook it up to the tv this should be great!!

4. Lethal_B

if you mean converting for the ipod, check the guide @ the top of my sig.

Last edited: Oct 15, 2005
  5. Doggy_Bot

Doggy_Bot Guest

I to am getting the new iPod! It looks really cool and the video option is pretty cool! If I were you i'd get the 60gb in white. More songs and more video space, damn can't wait to watch LOST on it!

6. Lethal_B

i wish it was 80gb

because i have 45 gb of music on my current 60gb ipod and the actual space on the ipod is 55 gb.

oh what to do!

guess ill have to keep the old one aswell! =)

7. Tech_Nyne

Tech_Nyne Guest

Hello, I am getting one too and I was wandering when it comes Out this week?

8. Lethal_B