1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Video Playback Devices

Discussion in 'Other video questions' started by kyle737, Jun 26, 2003.

1. kyle737

kyle737 Guest

K I have a killer Question????????

Now everyone has heard of a mp3 player, and i happen to own one that will hold any data that i wish to put on it it is a 15gig treo 15. Now my question is there such a device that will play avi and mpeg movies, that is portable????? Something that could hook up to your tv through rca's and play your downloaded movies??? For instance i can download avis to my treo but it will not play them, any ideas, or should i try and get a patent on this idea????

2. powerdup

powerdup Regular member

you can always play your movies from your computer via tv out or you can by a Kiss DP-450 DivX DVD Player but those things are pretty expensive....

3. Dela

Dela Administrator Staff Member

A helluva lot of portable players can play vcd/svcd, not many can play divx but some can! These are about of a regular disc man so as you can imagine are hard on batteries apparently but obviously yopu can plug them in :)

4. kyle737

kyle737 Guest

Maybe ya dont get what i mean, I am talking a about a portable harddrive like my treo 15 with built in firm ware to play divix and avi and such that you can use rca's to plug into your tv and watch?? anything out there???