1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

video to DVD+R

Discussion in 'Other video questions' started by stegled, Mar 14, 2005.

1. stegled

stegled Member

can anyone help me im trying to copy some videos to dvd+r, i have a tv card and such things to get the video on to hard drive but the software i have takes ages to convert it to the right format to get it to a dvd+r is there any software i can use to get the video to record to hard drive so has soon has its done i can just burn it straight to disc ready to play on a dvd player, also i'm trying to put 1 or more 45 minute videos on to a dvd double layer discs any tips would be thankfuly recived no matter how small there help is

2. rebootjim

rebootjim Active member

You could try different capture software. There are a few that will capture directly to mpeg-2. All you need to do then, is author the clips to dvdr.

3. fez1122

fez1122 Member

Go to vso-software.fr and download vso divxtodvd 0.5. This will allow you to convert the movie or several movies into one dvd movie ready for burning. Then just use any dvd burning program to burn the video ts folder to a dvd.

Hope this helps

Last edited: Mar 14, 2005
  4. rebootjim

rebootjim Active member