1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Video to dvd?

Discussion in 'Other video questions' started by sRecollet, Dec 27, 2002.

1. sRecollet

sRecollet Member

OK im new but i have good video files that i want to play on my dvd player.
    I already have a video convertor program so i can get the videos to the right format so then what do i do?
    I have a program also that can burn and files to a cd-r but im still not sure if thats right but any help would be appreciated._X_X_X_X_X_[small]http://pstudio.silverindustries.com/raptor15/vcdunk.gif[/small]

2. C0nfused

C0nfused Guest

You didn't specify the programs that you had so I am, first off, just going to name the 2 programs you need: TMPGEnc & VCDEasy.

TMPGEnc converts any files into the right MPEG format that VCDEasy can read. Then VCDEasy takes the new MPEG file(s) and burns them onto a CD-R so they can play through your DVD Player (only if your DVD player plays CD-R's, if it doesn't, you just can't play the Video CD through your DVD Player) I'm not really sure what part you are having trouble with so if you can specify it a little more I will get back to you on it, but I need to know what you are having trouble on first.

Collin

3. sRecollet

sRecollet Member

OK i already got it.
    I figured it out last night.
    I downloaded those programs so theres no prob now.Thanks

4. C0nfused

C0nfused Guest

no prob, your welcome