1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

VIDEO TO MP3 SOUND

Discussion in 'Audio' started by boki2002, Apr 4, 2005.

1. boki2002

boki2002 Guest

Are there any converters which get sound from videos and convert it into any sound format.

2. npdyna

npdyna Regular member

The version of Nero that i have (6.6.0.1) has the Nero Wave Editor included which can convert the audio track from a video clip to WAV or MP3.

3. bevdavies

bevdavies Member

hi how do you use Nero to put songs on from video to computor thanks bev davies

4. boki2002

boki2002 Guest

thanks for your reply. not want i wanted though. nero does not even support many video formats and it too complicated.

i want something that steals the song from a file or internet radio. eg. winamp etc.

5. bevdavies

bevdavies Member

hi I have a video player by my computor with wires connected to both of them so when I play the video it comes on the computor is that what you mean

6. boki2002

boki2002 Guest

No- let me explain more clearly.

I have a movie file on my computer called (anything).mov
    it is a music video. i want to extract this music from the video so it is only a music file. No blank screen or anything - Just a plain simple music file. mp3, wav, whatever.

Second. is there anyway of saving internet radio music. E.g. when listening to a foregn radio station is there anyway of saving it as a music file. Basicly stealing it. It Plays You Record if u understand.

7. bevdavies

bevdavies Member

sorry that is really what I want to do I have a dvd concert and I want to make a c.d. with the songs aswell I know when I record a video to make a c.d. I use Godwave 4.26 you can download it from www.ask.co.uk wheather that is some useful information for you it lets you record a song and then you can save the song to my music and then put the songs on to c.d.

8. boki2002

boki2002 Guest

do u mean 'GOLDWAVE 4.26' if so, sorry to say: looks a bit crap, cheap and something that comes with spyware. LOL.