1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

video-ts download trouble ............

Discussion in 'DVDR' started by term67, Oct 12, 2011.

1. term67

term67 Member

hi folks i`m just new to the forum and have sent this earlier to the wrong place ,sorry for any inconveinence but my problem is that i downloaded a video and it turned out to be a video-ts file and i havent got a clue how to go about putting this kind of file onto disc or anything about them ,and was wondering if i could get a bit of help as i would be so greatfull as the concert i downloaded is 1 ive been looking for ,for a long time .also i use winaviallinone converter and fox tab video converter ,some of the videos or documentarys i am d/loading are say 1hr 30mins but when i convert them `say from another file to avi ,when its finished i only have around 12mins converted "sometimes" but other times its ok ,although most times its not right could anyone tell me where i`m going wrong here as i said i would be very greatfull for your help thanking you and great forum ...........
    ter.cfc1@gmail.com

2. attar

attar Senior member

I'm not clear what you mean.
    Is it in a folder named 'VIDEO_TS' or is the file an 'MPEG Transport Stream'.

Use MediaInfo to find out exactly what type of file it is.

3. term67

term67 Member

hi and thanks for taking the time to try and answer my question ,but the type of file i mean is VIDEO-TS which is in a folder with a lot of files which are in a type of "clip board" which has (DVDF) on each file and there is 19 of them altogether which has 4 white plain files with `BUP at the end of them ,and theres also 2 with VIDEO-TS and when i put the cursor over it`it says (type:DVD FILE) the rest are all different with the likes of VTS-01-0 and so on ,and what i am wanting to do with it is put it onto a disc if possible to make it into a divx file as its a big file and also it would be easier as i have a divx player which plays almost anything ,but if not then a dvd would be excellent,so hope ive explained it a bit better for you to understand but its just that i am used to just making divx files to watch videos and documentarys although this is a concert which is 2hrs 32 mins and ive never had to use these type of files before and i`m not the greatest of wizards with a pc lol anyway again your help is greatly appreciated thank you .

4. attar

attar Senior member

If you have .BUP .VOB and .IFO files, it may be a DVD folder.

Download DVD Shrink.
    Run it and click 'Open Files' and see if it will open the folder without any error message.

http://download3.videohelp.com/DVDShrink32_w_ImgBurn.rar