1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

view blocked sites..

Discussion in 'All other topics' started by bird4fsu, Aug 9, 2006.

1. pepsimaxx

pepsimaxx Regular member

sorry for the resurect :)

but my school uses the Bess Smartfilter and its so hard to get past!! ive been trying for months! anyways, try the google language tools, and get it from german - english or something ive heard of that. or you can do like me and my friend do, and try to get the wardens password.. hah! yea.. well. good job guys. keep hacking your way out of the schools network :)

no more

"Anonomizer / loophole"

or, wait, i think this might work, ill open up a proxy site, with it listed as "Educational" or something.. ill reply back,

2. PeaInAPod

PeaInAPod Active member

Heres the info on the Google "Language Proxy" hack.....

3. bunny_c

bunny_c Guest

to get onto blocked sites just enter the sites IP adress instead of entering it's URL.

the reason this technique usually works is because your company will have entered the name(www.youtube.com) of sites it wishes to block and not there Ip's(206.435.765.78)

to find out what a sites ip adress is,follow these instructions.

Go to 'start' and then 'run',type 'cmd',this should open a command prompt,now, in the command prompt type 'nslookup' followed with the sites URL;
    example:nslookup youtube.com (don't type 'www').
    now you will be given the ip adress of youtube.com(208.65.153.253)then enter:HTTP://208.65.153.253 AND YOU SHOULD BE BROUGHT TO YOUTUBE.COM.

4. stilts07

stilts07 Member

I've done the type in IP, It still blocks it. I tried to do it to the proxy bypass sites and it still filters it out. It goes to our district site "http://www.pcssdweb.k12.ar.us/." and it say's "your internet privileges have been suspended." I know when i search something on google on search results it says google safesearch. is there a way to disable that?

Last edited: Feb 17, 2007
  5. stilts07

stilts07 Member

Got it, I got this wesite to work so you can try this one:

https://www.soldier4life.com/

6. XENIUMAN

XENIUMAN Member

Anyway to get around proxy site blocking software? Its like They have some super scanner and we cant get through! I kno how to edit the firewall client, but if i get caught, id probably get expelled. Any ideas?

7. billybob

billybob Regular member

8. azzidrain

azzidrain Regular member

A friend on myspace showed me this site since all the schools are now blocking myspace.

WhyBlocks - Get Passed School Blocks

It's a proxy site that actually has the buttons at the top of the site for the sites that are being blocked the most by schools that everyone is trying to get to (myspace, facebook, etc. ). It's worth a shot if you want to get to site that's blocked instead of caring around a USB stick all the time...or for those that don't have one who can't do that.