1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Viper CG Problem! HELP!!!!

Discussion in 'Nintendo Gamecube - General discussion' started by borjas, Apr 19, 2005.

1. borjas

borjas Member

Hello,
    First of all, excuse me for my poor English...
    It would like your help to try to solve a problem with my Viper GC.
    I installed my Viper GC in my Game Cube. It was very easy.
    I connected the Viper GC on my computer and flash the memory. After that I proceed with a verification and everything was OK.
    The problem happened when turn it on, on my TV. It doesn't load any game (not even the original ones). The laser and the spinning motor of the CD don't do anything. The only thing I can see in the screen is the memory card options and the system setup.
    The funny thing is that if I remove the Viper GC Chip,it usually works again (as original), and when I connect it with my computer by LPT1 the laser and the motor of the cd also also work (it is only when I turn off of the computer and to try to connect in my TV, that it doesn't work any more).
    Somebody could give a hand
    Thx,

2. jpjay

jpjay Member

have you done the lid bypass right that will give you this problem ,if you have then try and disconect the bypass and put back as original and then boot, but hold the two pronged switch back ,the disc will spin and then stop ,keep holding the switch back and then viper bios menu will apear aswell as the disc will start to spin again,then use direct boot for back-ups and originals.i know this works because my switch bypass has failed and this is what i have to do to play all games.