1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

viper gc - beta version ??

Discussion in 'Nintendo Gamecube - General discussion' started by benja, Feb 13, 2005.

1. benja

benja Guest

Hey there everybody.. =)

I just got a Viper GC installed in my gamecube today.
    As it turned out my Viper GC would not cooperate correctly with the Programmer. (It was connected directly to the parallel port of a laptop and no additional power was added to the Viper GC)

So instead I got his old Viper GC that has already been installed. I am a student with very little money and I want a fully working non-beta version of the Viper GC.

Is there any way to see if its a beta version of the Viper GC that I have got installed??

2. benja

benja Guest

anyone ?

3. Lazycus

Lazycus Member

Well, try and wait more than 35 minutes for a reply :)

I doubt there were ever any 'betas' released. You may find some beta Cobra bios out there if you search hard enough but you probably wouldn't want it anyway.

There are some pics of "blue" Viper boards - probably just prototypes but again I doubt you have one of those.

What makes you think you have a "beta" version? Take a pic and post it here or just compare with pictures on-line.

Ask whoever you bought it from if it was working and where they obtained it.