1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

VirtualDubMod 1.5.1.1a

Discussion in 'DivX / XviD' started by LadyNik0n, Dec 7, 2003.

1. LadyNik0n

LadyNik0n Member

I am trying to add sound to my movie using the guide "Copy your DVD to XviD with AC3 surround sound" which has been working ok up to this point.. the software VirtualDubMod does not have a selection for audio on it. I have gotten around using streams but for the interleaving part I need the audio key. Any idea?

thanks for the help in advance..

2. mallepiet

mallepiet Member

I have encountered the same problem. No audio selection in vitualdubMOD 1.5.1.1a. Can someone explain what to do in chapter: Multiplexing the AC3 with the video!

Thanks.........

3. gigawatt

gigawatt Member

yes the audio tab is missing but you can still use this version to dub in the audio. after you have followed all of the steps up to the one where it said to click on the audio tab to select your audio. Use the following inplace of the original audio steps.

1. click on the streams tab then on streams list.
    2. then click on "add" and add the ac3 audio stream for the movie.
    3. AFter the audio file shows up on the available streams box now you can right click on it and continue with the original guide instructions.

I hope this helped. I had the same question and went to the developer web page and looked it up in there forums and found that it was discussed in very little detail in the accompanying help file that came with virtualdubmod 1.5.x.x

4. LadyNik0n

LadyNik0n Member

thanks alot for your info. ill try .. it got really frustrating and i thought i was completed now i have to figure out interleaving. any ideas?