1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

virus attack please help

Discussion in 'Windows - Virus and spyware problems' started by skhalid, Jun 11, 2007.

1. skhalid

skhalid Guest

i'm using windows xp

a strange virus is residing in my system ... whenever i come across a scrollbar in any window i open .. the virus comes into action ... it takes control of that scroll...

it scrolls from top to bottom and right to left if there is a scrollbar at the bottom of the window ...

one more exapmle i can give is ... when i try to use media player classic which comes with k-lite codec pack .... it will scroll the sound up and down automatically and same is the case with powerdvd ...

Actually the sound can be controlled by mouse wheel ..

That means it's taking control of the mouse ....

Also, it gives beeps every now and then.

I've scanned my PC with updated AVG7.5Free, Mcafee and prevx.
    Even norton didn't find it.

anyone please suggest me the solution for my problem if u have come across any such virus.

I'm not able to work on my system because of the virus. Even i formatted the whole hard disk and installed the XP again... it is still there as soon as the installation is finished.

Please help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2. KiNtArO01

KiNtArO01 Guest

get hijack this and run it save the log and post it here until then i cant help