1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Viruses that i cant deal with!!

Discussion in 'Windows - Virus and spyware problems' started by uakea7768, Jan 2, 2006.

1. uakea7768

uakea7768 Member

i am using a Window 98 computer and because of the overloading viruses that are attacking my computer, i cant use msn, i cant watch DVDs on my computer, cant install softwares through disks, and a lot of other things, so i was wondering if anyone knows a free, virus-free, super-good program that can help me clean my computer, i found some on-line scanners and i had like 700 viruses in my computer!!!! I tryed using Kaspersky's lab pro and a lot of other programs but they only delete a few of my viruses!! so it'll help a lot of u can help me find a good program!! thx!!:)

Last edited: Jan 2, 2006
  2. Jeanc1

Jeanc1 Guest

Did you bother looking at the top of this Category [[Windows - Virus and spyware problems]] ? --- The very first Post.. is labelled ""[bold]Do you have Adware, Spyware, Virus/Trojan or a Browser Hijacker? [/bold]"" the second one is ""[bold]Problem with Malware/Viruses & Spyware? Hijackthis instruction, Read this first. [/bold]""

That alone should answer all your question for a start.. !Click on those two links.

<smiles> Your question has been asked so many times -- that people have taken time to make it a [bold]Sticky post[/bold]... !

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 2, 2006