1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Vista Prem Fax problem

Discussion in 'Windows - General discussion' started by Drostsr, Mar 24, 2007.

1. Drostsr

Drostsr Member

I just upgraded to vista Prem on my laptop, Got everything to work except my scaner (which I am told will have the new drivers released by the end of the month) and my fax software (WinFax Pro) I can not get it to work. Any one know of a work around or some fax program that will work on vista Prem. Thanks for any help, need this program or one like it.

2. 3lement

3lement Regular member

Yea vista isnt compatible with all the programs that you might have. try looking for new driver or you can go on windows.com and search for vista compatibility list and find out if you fax is compatible. last option is buy another one but make sure its compatible with vista. good luck

3. Drostsr

Drostsr Member

I have tried both idea's and I am willing to purchase a new fax program but.... All my searches have failed to come up with a fax program that will work with vista.

4. 3lement

3lement Regular member

yea you got me stumped... The only other option is to wait or buy another one.