1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Vizio 37" vs. Insignia 37"

Discussion in 'Televisions' started by bence8858, Aug 19, 2007.

1. bence8858

bence8858 Member

2. HDextreme

HDextreme Guest

If I were you, I would wait a couple of months and keep my eyes glued to the weekly ads. New models and inventory will start hitting the store shelves right before the holiday season. Old models will go on sale to make way for the new stuff. The best buys go fast so you have to be quick.

Good luck!

3. StanH1000

StanH1000 Regular member

Insignia is a BestBuy store brand. Vizio is probably the sales leader in 37" size displays and is for sale everywhere. Comparison shop Costco, Sams, etc. or wait for special promotions.

4. redice

redice Regular member

well i like my 37" vizio. its great and 360 looks great on it as well. i would go with the vizio over the Insignia.

5. albino92

albino92 Regular member

Yah vizio is the best of budget tvs excluding westinghouse.

6. tsquare43

tsquare43 Regular member

I have the 37" Vizio and my son has the 42" one. Both were bought at Costco last Christmas and we are both happy with our selection. The 37" is now $749 at Costco (I paid $999).

7. mord

mord Regular member

i was looking at the 37 inch vizio as well...i was at target and it was next to a philips (dont remember which model) but the vizio looked like it had better picture. Seems like the hdtv's are always getting cheaper...just curious but how much does an lcd/plasma cost to make compared to a regular tv?