1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

VobBlanker

Discussion in 'Video to DVD' started by trile021, Oct 8, 2008.

1. trile021

trile021 Member

VobBlanker & menu editing... I didn't find solution for my problem. I have DVD with menu on spanish. I've follow some tutorials but problem is still here. I've edited background in Paint Shop Pro, and returned new backgrund in VobBlanker. When I try re-edited DVD, background is ok, but when i move mouse over buttons, i still have highlights on spanish. Any idea where i made mistake?
    tnx

2. iluvendo

iluvendo Active member

vob blanker will allow you to edit what you have, not give you what you have not.

3. Suba

Suba Regular member

Your buttons are in sub picture. If you edit background only and highlight text is sub picture you are not changing that.
    To do it right, you will have to create a new menu with buttons and all and use something like PgcEdit to change navigation of new buttons.

Last edited: Oct 8, 2008
  4. trile021

trile021 Member

That's exactly what I've done - a few menus, a lot of buttons for chapters (it's concert on DVD), chapters and so on... I thought that maybe exist easiest way to do all in Vob Blanker.
    Tnx anyway