1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Voicemail on Iphone

Discussion in 'iPhone - General discussion' started by popoho, Mar 11, 2009.

1. popoho

popoho Member

I just bought a new Iphone yesterday and I can't set up my voicemail!! Help me please?! Am I a moron or something??

2. ato09

ato09 Member

Did you legitimately buy it from a store, or did you get it off of ebay and are using it on a carrier that isnt AT&T?

3. popoho

popoho Member

Bought it directly from an ATT store. Love the phone... the voicemail is giving me a major PITA !!!!

4. ato09

ato09 Member

The only thing i could advise you to do is just take it to a store or see if they have an online tech support. I have an unlocked iphone and i just have to call my own number because if i hit the voice mail button it will say that there are problems with it and i need to see my carrier about it. Hopefully you will be able to figure it out. Good luck.

5. popoho

popoho Member

Thanks for the advice. I am going there now; I'll let you know.

6. Domreis

Domreis Regular member

To set up your VM you need to call your own phone number from your iPhone... There will be a voice walkthrough that will have you set up a pin number... You then quit the call and go to the VM window on the iPhone and enter that pin to activate Visual VM