1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

vox box 2006 blue

Discussion in 'Digital TV - United States & Canada' started by shugmcm, Oct 24, 2007.

1. shugmcm

shugmcm Member

got a prob wi my box its been working ok since i got it,but now it says currently no channels, but it is picking up a signal, so i tried flashing the box, but still no joy wi the channels, ive done a power scan still no joy, i have ran out of ideas can any one please help

2. shugmcm

shugmcm Member

dundee, telewest

3. gracem

gracem Member

if there is no channels then it sounds like someone deleted them , do another power scan and make sure you enter the correct symbol rate for your area and make sure its set to full not normal

4. shugmcm

shugmcm Member

thanks, have done that and the freq,

5. shugmcm

shugmcm Member

but still nothin

6. sc0user

sc0user Senior member

Are you sure its not just a VM problem and your cable is down? Have you any other boxes in the house and is it working?

7. shugmcm

shugmcm Member

i have 1 other box working fine, dont know why it aint pikn up the channels, its doing what its meant to do ex scan, singnal, ????????????????????????

8. sc0user

sc0user Senior member

Press menu, installation, user installation can you see a list of frequencies there? VM are aligning some channels on telepest at the moment.

9. shugmcm

shugmcm Member

im just wondering if i hav 2 put in codes myself, i went into the screen where i hav 2 pin in 1968, but where would i get the codes or the proper freq, thanks 4r the interest by the way

10. sc0user

sc0user Senior member

I can give you the codes and symbol rate but you dont need these on a Eurovox as it auto updates the keys for you.

How long have the channels been missing and is your other box a VM box? Have you checked that the coax is still in the RF IN socket on the back of the EV and your scart is pushed home firmly on both the EV and TV?

Last edited: Oct 24, 2007
  11. shugmcm

shugmcm Member

yes all the connection are fine, as i hav a starview aswell and tried that on the connection, that seems 2 b ok

12. gracem

gracem Member

You have two boxes are you running the eurovox from a splitter. First check that the splitter is connected and second i would try the eurovox in the room where you have the starview. Make sure you inputting the correct symbol rate for your powerscan as it may default the incorrect one for your area.

13. shugmcm

shugmcm Member

done that no joy, what is the symbol rate, for the dundee area, and the code, and i will try both and let u know how i get on

14. sc0user

sc0user Senior member

Would you please answer my earlier question regards your frequency list. As I said it doesnt need you to manually enter keys.

I will give these to you but you have to understand that I need to check if you do/do not have a transport stream list. If you answer my earlier question I can help you.

15. shugmcm

shugmcm Member

sorry m8, channels hav been missing since last wednesday, and i have checkd the coax and rf, other box is a starview, dont no what vm is,

16. sc0user

sc0user Senior member

Press menu, installation, user installation can you see a list of frequencies there?

Also press menu,press language settings and type 1968 on remote see if emulator is on.

17. shugmcm

shugmcm Member

i went into the installation to look for freqs but theres nothin, at the bottom where i hav got option 4r auto scan, when i press it, says no transponder, at the bottom of that the green bar is active, i went into 1968, the codes r there, so think it must be sommit to do with user installation part of it, there is no frequncy info at all in the boxes

18. sc0user

sc0user Senior member

Cant see how it lost all its frequencies. But have you tried a full powerscan, I would advise a full one.

If you want the symbol rate it is 6952.

19. shugmcm

shugmcm Member

thanks, let u no how i get on

20. shugmcm

shugmcm Member

still nothing m8