1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

VPA Compact s

Discussion in 'PDA discussion' started by apadacus, Aug 17, 2007.

1. apadacus

apadacus Member

Hi, I have obtained a VPA Compact s from Germany that is obviously in German, I was wandering if it is possible to have it converted/flashed or somehow changed to English? If so any advise would be appreciated.

Many thanks

2. apadacus

apadacus Member

its ok i sorted this out myself and now i am able to use my compact s with the comfort of having it in English, if anyone requires any help please leave a post and i will let you know how to resolve it.

3. bigdog357

bigdog357 Member

Yes I need help. I just got mine and it came in German. Im stationed here. We called the comany and that was a pain if you could help me that would be great.

4. apadacus

apadacus Member

Hi, the best thing to do is to go on this link http://wiki.xda-developers.com/index.php?pagename=HTC_Prophet from there you need to first establish whether you have a G3 or G4. After this look on how to upgrade your rom, just follow the instructions and you will soon be enjoying your S200 (also known as VPA Compact s, Prohpet) in English. If you have any problems let m know, however everythig you need is on that link, there is also a troubleshooting section should you need it (lets hope not):p

Hope this helps

5. bigdog357

bigdog357 Member

I looked at the link and I got my sms dictionary to work in english,but everything is still in Geramn. Im not good a tech stuff. can you break this down to me in plain step, by step process? Sorry to ask for ,so much help.

6. apadacus

apadacus Member

lo m8, sorry i not replied sooner, but i have been away.

Do you still need some help or you get it sorted out?

7. bigdog357

bigdog357 Member

Yes I do. I have tried to understand this stuff,but Im not a computer person. If you could help that would be great.