1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

VSO ConvertXtoDVD MAKING my DVD Quality CRAP (please Help)

Discussion in 'MPEG-1 and MPEG-2 encoding (AVI to DVD)' started by aerodude, Apr 14, 2007.

1. aerodude

aerodude Member

Ok so I have the FULL version of VSO ConvertXtoDVD. The payed version. So I made my DVD, but the quality is worse then the original files. IN the menu I did put HIGHES QUALITY. What is the matter???? and how can i fix it???

Also why is my preview box so small?

Lastley, Is there a way to further custimize the title screen, by adding like video previews and stuff?? If not what program is easy and good for doing that?

2. attar

attar Senior member

You can make the preview box any size you want by dragging the handles.
    If you have one high quality AVI going in you will get high quality out.
    Look at the output files before burning.Are they good?

An (comparitively) easy program for fancy menu creation is TMPGEnc DVD Author.

3. aerodude

aerodude Member

well i am not sure, i just did the setting were it burn it right away, i was asleep while it was burning. I am gonna try another movie and see later.

Also thnx for the program I will chck it out

4. rdmercer1

rdmercer1 Active member

aerodude like the other poster said you have to have a good avi to make a good conveted dvd, it don't matter if you put the setting on slow encoding for the best quailty if the avi is not that good you won't get the best quailty, also do not do any multitasking while you are encoding your project, good luck, also how fast are you burning and what type of disks are you using, try to use good quailty media like verbs fuji,tys

5. aerodude

aerodude Member

Dynex 8x DVD+R
    Buring at 2x