1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

VSO ConvertXtoDVD - Subtitle default

Discussion in 'Subtitle help' started by taisho, Oct 25, 2009.

1. taisho

taisho Member

I want to change the permanent default settings for Subtitles. My default is Font Arial 20 with that the Text Rendering Max Length is 79 and Margin is L75 R75 V62.
    I need these settings to be Font Verdana 24 and Mx Length 37. Margins L45 R45 V106.
    Some have said once the changes have been made just Right click on VSO Default. It does pop up and say Change VSO Default click here. However no many which way I approach the Subtitle Edit area, from Title Bar/ Settings/Subtitle/Text Render button or from within the Tree View/Titleset/Source File. Opening the Subtitle Text style editor.
    If I change the Default from the Title Bar, they stick. But have no effect on each episode or Movie out come, a little odd.
    If I make the changes to VSO Default from the Source file they will record with the changes and the Movies turn out well. However, on the next recording I have to go in and set all the settings listed again for each episode.Reading this you'd say, "Well change the defaults."
    There has to be a way to make changes permanent. Anyone have ideas or know first hand. I have thought of going into the VSO registry. I'm thinking one should not need to go that far. I thought I'd better wait and see... from Afterdawn.

Taisho

2. ddp

ddp Moderator Staff Member

moved to correct forum