1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

VSO DivX to DVD - Combining 2 DIVX files into 1 DVD?

Discussion in 'MPEG-1 and MPEG-2 encoding (AVI to DVD)' started by Locor, Feb 9, 2007.

1. Locor

Locor Member

I have downloaded this program and it works great at creating a DVD to thern burn in Nero (unlike the encoder in Nero 7 which keeps coming up with underflow errors).

However, if I encode 2 divx files using this software, how do I combine the two resulting VIDEO_TS folders and files within them into one DVD?

2. rdmercer1

rdmercer1 Active member

the same way when you put one file just highlite both file that you want to convert.

3. Locor

Locor Member

So simple. Thanks :)

4. Locor

Locor Member

Your advice worked fine (I just had to be careful in what order it placed the files.)

I have tried several of my AVIs and although some convert with no errors, on others I get either 'RC Buffer Underflow' or a lot of 'Video packet dropped due to error...'.

Is there any way to avoid these errors? I think they might be due to errors within the AVIs themselves. Maybe there's a utility to 'fix' them before putting them into VSO Divx to DVD? Or maybe there's a better/alternative program to use instead of VSO Divx to DVD.

Sorry if thats too many questions in one thread, I have been searching through the forum and although there's some mentions if similar problems I found no solutions. (Maybe its just me though!) :)

Last edited: Feb 11, 2007
  5. MysticE

MysticE Active member

Yes, VSO's ConvertXtoDVD. Not free but has many improvements/features/bug fixes over the ancient DivXtoDVD.

6. cougar_ii

cougar_ii Regular member

Hey,

ConvertXtoDVD is 100 times better than DivXtoDVD v0.5.2b Preview

It's not free, but I tell myself, after using it once or twice, it's payed for !

My 2 cents, from a VSO Software maniac !