1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

VSO Divx to DVD crashes after like 2 mins....!

Discussion in 'MPEG-1 and MPEG-2 encoding (AVI to DVD)' started by jojo32, Jan 2, 2005.

1. jojo32

jojo32 Guest

I tried using this new software, and it looks like all is going well till the program just freezes out of nowhere. I am trying to convert my xvid avi file to dvd and this is getting very frustrating. The program Super DVD Creator does the same thing and just freezes after a few minutes. Im quite sure my computer is capable.

2. aldaco12

aldaco12 Active member

Did you try all the methods explained here? It might be a movie fault, not of your PC/applications. For example, if your AVI contains AC3 sound then TMPGenc locks. You can demux the audio and thn encode it in a TMPGenc' usable form.

3. jojo32

jojo32 Guest

I havent tried all the methods. I wanted just a simple few click method way of doing it. When I tried TMPGEnc the aspect ratio and stuff was getting off. Long story short I didnt want to deal with my errors wasting ALOT of time. But it may be the only way right now.