1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

VX9800 MP3 Download

Discussion in 'Other mobile phones' started by morrielm, Nov 20, 2005.

1. morrielm

morrielm Member

Just purchased the VX9800. Not sure how to get songs to play on it. I copiesd songs to the mini SD and it tells me there are no songs on the card. Can anyone help me?

2. hazmatcop

hazmatcop Member

One, of many relpies I made is on page 3 I think. Try to Format the Card first, then make sure your songs are in MP3 format, because if not they can show up their and not play or just take up the room on your card and not show up or play. When You say it say's their no songs on the card tells me their in the wrong format mainly if you checked it from My Tunes / My MP3's etc. Go to Tools and Settings / System / Memory Management / Card Memory and check out your Card Memory, maybe now and before and after you unload and reload your songs. That will at least verify if your getting them on your card or not. Most memory cards have a little gray lever on one side, near the top. That give you the option to lock your card. Make sure it's unlocked, I think that's in the upward posistion, because if you put it in there locked, it wont let anything go to the card. But it should also give you an error message when you try, like "This disk is full" or something to that nature.

3. Shurstave

Shurstave Member

Thank you, I had the same problem and that solved it. New issue though....when I try to lay music, the phone freezes so to speak. It will let me click play and next etc....but it wont ACTUALLY play it.