1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

want to learn

Discussion in 'PC hardware help' started by j_sanders, Feb 3, 2005.

1. j_sanders

j_sanders Member

yeah i want to build a computer....but i have no idea where to start or what to do....i have a very very tight budget....and i would know if there is a place where i can learn how to build a computer, and stuff like that.

2. ddp

ddp Moderator Staff Member

read this forum & go thru the different posts. read the manuals that come with motherboard, cards & whatevers. if in doubt ask before doing something that you should have done if had knowledge. AND have patience building the computer & waiting for an answer from here as it might take hours or even days before answer is found

3. j_sanders

j_sanders Member

thanx...but isnt there like a big fourm fo rnewbies like there is for x-box modding?...or liek pictures and sutff?

4. j_sanders

j_sanders Member

thanx...but isnt there like a big fourm fo rnewbies like there is for x-box modding?...or liek pictures and sutff? I have gone threw this fourm...and even the people that say they are newbies know alot more that i do

5. ddp

ddp Moderator Staff Member

were do you think i/we learned from, by asking others & trying it out. i've been playing with computers for 20yrs & 15 of that with ibm types. i'm more hardware fix wise than software but able to work with it. i do things to fix boards that stores don't do but sell you a new board or system

6. Praetor

Praetor Moderator Staff Member

Congratulations. You're the 2nd person ive ever encountered who's said that :p

What is the budget?

Other than google you mean? ;)