1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Want to set up a wireless network between to computers on Windows XP, how?

Discussion in 'Windows - General discussion' started by vonnie321, Jan 26, 2008.

1. vonnie321

vonnie321 Guest

Hi

So I want to set up a wireless network between two computers running Windows XP. One is a laptop with Wireless Network Card (54mbps) and the other is a Desktop Computer also with a wireless network card (54mbps). We also have a wireless adsl router in which we both get the internet from. I was just wondering if someone could tell me how to set up a wireless network between the two computers - (preferably if they could connect directly to each computer, not computer to adsl modem to computer). I just want to be able to completely explorer the other persons harddrive, documents, desktop - everything on each computer. If someone could tell me how to accomplish this thatd be great. So far I've only figured out how to share files with eachother wirelessly, however like I said, I want to be able to explore the entire other computer. Thanks in advance

2. LOCOENG

LOCOENG Moderator Staff Member

moved to appropriate forum.