1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Want to trade your psp slim for a psp phat

Discussion in 'Sell your stuff' started by BireMega, Sep 1, 2008.

1. BireMega

BireMega Member

hey guys, i have a psp 1001 series with custom firmware, it has a measly scratch on it, but not noticeable when turned on. If you don't like your slim, i will definitely trade it with you =]

2. hatter842

hatter842 Guest

hey i gotta red slim psp and ive been looking for a hacked phat psp. will gladly trade if ya want. my email is edited by ddpemail me if ur interested

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 27, 2008
  3. BireMega

BireMega Member

wow thank you for considering my offer, and i am interested.
    but i just had a terrible accident, meaning that now the memory stick reader can not read any memory stick and the shell of the psp had just cracke, in other words my psp its almost completely destoryed.

it still turns on and plays game, but you will not be able to use the memory stick, unless you send it into sony ang got it repaired for 80 =[

4. ddp

ddp Moderator Staff Member

hatter842, no email posting as per forum rules, post edited.

5. nixz

nixz Regular member

You say it has custom firmware on it and that the memory card slot doesn't work? What use is the custom firmware if the memory card slot doesn't work as it wouldn't allow anybody to play their backups.

6. BireMega

BireMega Member

that is very true, but im saying if someone knows how to get the psp repaired then, then they can have the psp. and if they want it downgraded and need a pandora battery then i can give it to them for free. i just really want the slim.