1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

WANTED: *EXTREMELY* Retro Game

Discussion in 'Windows - Games' started by Vicious88, Jun 15, 2007.

1. Vicious88

Vicious88 Regular member

I know most of you are going to laugh at this, but in my closet I stumbled across an old dust box containing oodles of B: floppy disks. (The 5" floppy discs from back in the day.)

The magnet disks have all decaded, and even if they haven't I don't have a B: drive laying around that will compate with my modern technology. But as I read through the labels, I stubbled across an old game that I remember deeply entertaining me.

You can go ahead and laugh at this too, but the game was called Oregon Trail. I would really like to play this a bit and remenis, but I can't find it for download anywhere. If anyone knows where I might be able to download this, or even has a copy they could post for filesharing (since the whole game is doubtable bigger than 4MB), I beg you, please help me on this one. Its an old, not very eventful game, but it had its moments.

2. Moomoo2

Moomoo2 Regular member

3. Vicious88

Vicious88 Regular member

Thank you very much. The second link won't actually download for me, and as far as the first one goes, the only file I could pull was the game itself, the link to the emulator was broken. But I'll attempt to find an Apple II emulator and rapidshare it, thus posting the link here.

Thanks again.