1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

wanted to know how to use cd clone to back up my dreamcast games

Discussion in 'Video - Software discussion' started by SEGA3, May 10, 2007.

1. SEGA3

SEGA3 Guest

i was told cd clone was the program to use any one know how to use it to back up dream cast games? i have a few games that r hard to come by n would love to have a backup. thanx

2. chubbyInc

chubbyInc Regular member

CloneCD is a good program but I think you need a different programs for Dreamcast games. Think it's called DiscJuggler, hope that helps.

3. spiesfan

spiesfan Regular member

You need a dreamcast and the network adapter or a drive flashed to read GD-Rom Discs.

It makes more sense to find and download the pre-done rips to cd size. These can be copied with any cd copying program Clone Cd or Alcohol 120% is probably the best for this.

4. ace916

ace916 Member

spiesfan is correct if it an orignal game cd rom drives cant read dreamcast disk it will on register bout 30 to 50 mb . since dreamcast are gd rom disk( 1 gb disk) ull need the bba adapter or serial connector cable software rip the games unpack the games shrink files or take large audio files or cut scenes out for them to fit on a 700md cd rom a lot of trouble and time a lot easier to download the iso of the games u own and burn with any iso burring program. make sure the the dreamcast production date is 2000 or earlier or may not play backup some iso will need boot disk.