1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Warcraft says "No Signal", but has been working for 6 months

Discussion in 'Windows - Games' started by burner413, Jun 27, 2007.

1. burner413

burner413 Regular member

Hi,

I have been playing WoW on my desktop connected to my lcd monitor (Westinghouse 37" 1080p) for about 6 months now , with WoW set at 1920x1080, with absolutely no problems. We had a really bad storm last night, so I unplugged my computer. Today, I went to play WoW on it, and noticed there were white spots flickering on the sign in screen. I did some research and most people said that it meant your Vid card was about to die. I updated the drivers, and it fixed the problem, but wouldn't let me play wow at 1080, only fuull screen resolutions, which I don't like. So i rolled back the drivers, and it let me go back to the widescreen resolutions, but now I get colored lines running across my desktop, unless I put the resolution very low. Whenever I launch WoW though, it says HDMI No Signal. I can hear the music, but can't see anything. If I reload it a few times, the screen will appear, but have the prevoisly mentioned lines running all across the screen. What is the problem. I honestly don't know where to start. It could be my monitor, hdmi cable, vid card, the driver, the port on my tv/pc or both, it is just really frustrating.

Please help in any way you can,
    Thank you very much for looking,
    burner413

2. faqman98

faqman98 Regular member

try reinstalling it