1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

watching tv on computer

Discussion in 'Home Theater PC' started by paulser99, Mar 20, 2006.

1. paulser99

paulser99 Member

their are probably posts for this but cant find them right now and dont really have to time look in detail...but was wondering if people bought that ati hdtv tuner card with wonder remote...and if it works well for watching tv...plus i heard that people can get.either buy or download. some program off of internet to watch any channel from satellites that break the encryption process...im guessing this is illegal..but what if someone paid for this program?? well if anyone else knows please write back..and if someone has that same hd tv tunder card can you listen to fm radio on it...and tell me how good it works..thanks

2. paulser99

paulser99 Member

so i did buy the hdtv wonder by ati..it works well because i can hook up my cable to it..i was just wondering if i could get something from satellites to get free hbo and movie channels and payperview channels..that is what i heard i gues...any help would be great...thanks

3. boob

boob Guest

You've come to...........the wrong place.