1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Wave 6 on iXtreme 1.51

Discussion in 'Xbox - Software discussion' started by Bigsupt, Oct 6, 2010.

1. Bigsupt

Bigsupt Member

hello

I want to play PES 11 on my xbox, but it is wave 6
    I don't want to flash my xbox again, so i want to patch it to wave 3

i tried patching it with Xbox360 wavePatcher and Pff-o-matic ( i didn't tried PES yet, but mafia & halo reach)
    but on my xbox i get an unreadable disc error, even before the game is fully loaded. on my dashboard i don't see wich game it is ( remember how you used to see the picture in your dashboard), but my xbox does reconigze it as a game.

how could this happen, has anyone idea's, i burn them like usual en before the've al worked.

Who can help me :$

PES4EVER

2. hoss69

hoss69 Member

hi bigsupt this is what i do i have a benq with ixtreme 1.6 and the later games like mafia 2 etc i play them using activate iso, i dont patch to wave 3 i just patch to whatever the game is through abgx, also on abgx website you can download the later wave patches right up to wave 9 save them to desktop and open them and extract to your stealth files folder, to find the stealth files folder is found by opening up abgx and pressing ctrl and f that gives you the path for that. but i dont play online games with the xbox360 so im not sure if you will be flagged for that,i have a ps3 that i play online with, hope this helped it works for me at the moment and later if i have to i will update the firmware but for now i am fine cheers !!!