1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Wave Editor (Nero)

Discussion in 'Nero discussion' started by tboy34, Feb 17, 2007.

1. tboy34

tboy34 Member

I'm using Nero 7 Ultra Edition. I love it, have no complaints about it at all. Yet, Can someone tell me how can I make 1 mp3 from a non-stop CD? I don't want the tracks to be broken up. Just one mp3 from a non-stop CD? I was told by Nero I can do this. Yet, the directions are not that good at explaining the process. I was told It can be done in Nero Wave Editor.

2. garmoon

garmoon Regular member

just rip the cd to hard drive as a single mp3. The cd itself must be a single WAV file or the ripper will change it to separate mp3s. Open sound editor and open the song and then open another song in different window and copy the second one and paste it to end of the first one. And so on if the files are all single. You'll end up with a single mp3.

3. tboy34

tboy34 Member

Now, do I rip it in Wave Editor? Do I go under the file menu?

4. garmoon

garmoon Regular member

With what do you play your cds, mp3s? I use musicmatch, it has a ripper. In Nero, just looking, looks like in Nero Burning Rom under EXTRAS> Click save track and select your drive and then tracks and rip them to HDD.If the CD is one continuos track, then it'll rip as one; if not you'll have to add them from HDD in Wave editor, as mentioned above.

5. tboy34

tboy34 Member

What is HDD? I got the rest. I normally use musicmatch. Yet, I'm growing tired of them. I needed to burn this non-stop disc as on mp3. I'm doing something for a fan group of mine. I'm still a little in the dark.

6. garmoon

garmoon Regular member

HDD is your hard disc drive. Use musicmatch to get your cd ripped to the HDD as mp3s. In Musicmatch 10 Put your cd in drive>under view click recorder>and select track to de downloaded to HDD. The open Nero wave editor.