1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

We want to buy Pre-Modded Xbox's but who is best?

Discussion in 'Xbox - Hardware mods' started by chrisice, May 29, 2004.

1. BoxMods

BoxMods Regular member

The Xbox motherboard reads at 5400rpm and has 2mb Cache no matter what. So if you bought a 7200rpm & 8mb cache hard drive, you're just wasting money, won't make it read faster or anything.

Just about all the boxes that I've modded, I've installed an 80mm fan running at 100% power (12v). The smaller stock fan runs normally at 20%(7v). I notice a good difference in temp. decrease with my 80mm running at 100%. You also don't need to put the ground wire on the case or under a screw to make it 12v. You can mod Xecuter BIOS to make the fan whatever % you want it at, or have a dashboard like UnleashX where you can change it whenever.

The best xbox is mine.

2. al8man

al8man Guest

Edited for content that violates forum rules.

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 5, 2004
  3. BoxMods

BoxMods Regular member

Last edited: Jul 5, 2004
  4. al8man

al8man Guest

i agree with boxmods opinion on x2.3 lites but if your buying a new xbox you haft to realize these days you need a 1.6 compatible chip like the ones on my website
    _

5. al8man

al8man Guest

i'd also like to compliment him on his paint job :)

6. BoxMods

BoxMods Regular member

Thanks dude, took months of using Bondo, sanding, Bondo, sanding to get that thing smooth like this. www.geocities.com/woomfday

7. djboogie

djboogie Regular member

damn this place is getting more and more like walmart every day

8. al8man

al8man Guest

9. Oner

Oner Moderator Staff Member

djboogie I agree and I have taken action against 1 member and have warned another.

10. scottas

scottas Guest

Boom...Boom...BOOM!!!

11. n2outlaw

n2outlaw Member

I know a lot of you are searching the net for the lates stuff for your xbox but today I've seen one of the best out there. A friend of mind has a super xbox and a super-super xbox. The super xbox has a 500GB harddrive pre-loaded with "ALL" games dated from Atari to N-64 and that's over "20,000" games since each console has over a 1,000 games. Yes people, I mean all (Playstation, Atari, Sega, Nintendo and plus, plus more) game consoles you may never have heard of are on this xbox. Plus, you can backup (copy) all your games, DVD movies by downloading it staight to the xbox console and that's about 140 games. People, this xbox is toooooo much to list but it's bad and this one doesn't look like any xbox you've ever seen. It looks like a PC with all the neon lights and wires. It's nice and if you want one. You will pay, $1,700.00

The next one down is priced at $750.00 and it looks like an xbox with 250GB harddrive. Holds up to 70 xbox games inside, backups of xbox and DVD movies(copy), "20,000+ games pre-loaded inside" (like above) and it's already pre-loaded with 30 xbox games to get you started. Plus a lot, lot more. A must have and "SEE." I have not seen anything out there that can out do it. Plus, he'll even make it to your liking.

Last edited: Jul 16, 2004
  12. evilant

evilant Guest

that's all great but how could u pasably get 20,000 game's + 30 xbox game'son only a 250 hard drive and what chip is he using and what bio's. and was it even a xbox to start with. ontop of that what disk drive is he using also if u didnt notice u didnt say how to reach your friend or what site to go to.

13. chrisice

chrisice Member

Thanks all for your input on the ultimate XBox.

Unless we can contact you though I could say I have the best Xbox myself just to have a 15 second "feel good about myself because I rock" typing session that actually means nothing!

Like now: "You know dude I have an Xbox that is actually connected to another one sitting on top of it and it therefore has a dual processor and two 500 Gb drives. But the Xbox on top is actually hard moulded clear silicon, cooled by a refrigeration unit from a T46 and powered by a mouse on a treadmill that I only feed twice a day . . . Mann!"

Oh yeah and here is a picture of the mouse:
    http://www.mousetreadmills.com/xbox-gen.html

14. n2outlaw

n2outlaw Member

I'm new to this site as you all can see but all of what I say is true. I've got all this information from hands on, not a web site. I have no clue about the bio's and I truly don't know how he put 20,000+ games onto a 500GB / 250GB harddrive with room to still copy more xbox games.... (the Super-Super Xbox did have a 500GB harddrive)

I don't know how he did it but he has. I do know N-64 games files are large and to put 1,000 of them on. I know must sound crazy but it's true and he won't give up his secret.

The only reason I found this site is because I was in seach of the information to make one for myself and to save some money. I wish I knew more about bio's and the software he uses so I can in turn start making them and selling them myself.

He sold the super-super xbox and it was the only he had. I can't see to many people paying $1,700 dollars for a xbox for looks aways but it would have been nice if I took a picture.

But if you want one;

e-mail: n2outlaw@hotmail.com

Last edited: Jul 18, 2004
  15. c0ld

c0ld Guest

$750 for an xbox with 250 HD. even with the games that is a huge ripoff

16. ue_007

ue_007 Member

I bought my xbox from a guy online. He will either do a soft-mod or a xbox live-compatable version with the external switch on the back. I ordered an xbox from him with a 250GB hard drive in it and it was the best deal I ever had. My xbox arrived 1 week and I turned it on and it rules! There are all the applications to rip games to HD, media center, ftp programs, halo nick name editor. There was also the complete USA Nintendo, Super Nintendo, Sega Genesis, & Nintendo 64 roms on there. This xbox is 1-of a kind and there is so much room I can do anything on it. And if I have any questions I just email or chat on messinger and they help me out right away. What a deal. The web site is...

www.freewebs.com/universalexports

17. ue_007

ue_007 Member

double post sorry

Last edited: Jul 27, 2004
  18. callum7

callum7 Member

Hi, i am looking to buy a modded xbox but cannot find many sites to buy them less then £200. I wouldn't mind if i had a bigger harddrive but i dont really mind if i stick with the original harddrive. Can any body help me buy either selling me a xbox or giving me a good site, as i have already mentioned i dont really want to spend over £200. Also is it possible to get a modded xbox which converts NTSC to PAL as i do not have a NTSC Compatible TV and know that other dvd players can convert NTSC to PAL. Cheers, please inform me, Callum.

19. damico

damico Member

If you have a DVD-RW can you burn DVDs (games?)on your Xbox??