1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

web design

Discussion in 'All other topics' started by jjr150, Jun 16, 2011.

1. jjr150

jjr150 Member

I am looking for a website designer and developer but dont know who to go, i have searched around but i am on a limited budget and cant find anyone in my price range...any sugges stions?

2. ps355528

ps355528 Active member

ozzu.com .. read and learn.. they were very helpful when I had a rather annoying version conflict between php4 and 5 after a remote host changed on me without telling then managed to crash everything.

by the way.. you can do it ALL for free.. work out what you want.. use a scrap spare pc set up as a LAMP stack webserver.. and then you can mess about with it to your hearts content.. build your site using free templates hacked about any way you like.. or write your own (afterdawn is homebrew too ;) then look for a host (or even run it on your home wire if you like.. linked to a free domain) check their specific php and mysql versions.. duplicate them on your home testbed.. then you can dump the lot to the host knowing it should work out of the box ..

have fun

Paula xx

Last edited: Jun 27, 2011