1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

webcam problems please help

Discussion in 'Windows - Software discussion' started by soulja123, Jan 12, 2007.

1. soulja123

soulja123 Member

hi ive got a new logitech webcam and for the past few weeks its been working fine but these last 2 days its ben really annoying me. it works but not on msn wen i try and put it on msn the webcam jus freezes. ive tried uninstalling it and reinstalling it it didnt work i tried changing the usb port it didnt work and i get this message on startup "runtime error" "runner file name (logitechdesktopmessenger.exe) lacks a '_' (the app id seperdator"

alos wen i try to see other peoples webcams on msn it doesnt work ive tried reinstalling msn but it still doesnt work please some1 help. should i do stystem restore to a earlier weekwen it was wroking?

2. bkf

bkf Guest

uninstall and reinstall the logitech driver files. For me to use my logitech camera on yahoo I even have to do a registry edit. Logitech is a very invasive program. Why it needs so much is beyond me. Good luck Bk :)