1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Webcam questions!!!

Discussion in 'Other video questions' started by Knewie1, May 8, 2007.

1. Knewie1

Knewie1 Member

Hi all,

I have a couple of questions about webcams. I am moving to Brisbane soon and want to keep in contact with my family as I have a 16 month old daughter and my family want to be able to talk to us and see how much she has grown etc. I went out and brought 2 webcams and 2 microphone headsets (1 lot for me and 1 lot for my sister). The webcams are Microsoft VX1000 and they aren't very good quality at all. Someone told me to take them back to the shop and buy a couple off ebay. When i searched on ebay for webcams, lots came up. Does anyone know whats a good one. I want really good video quality. Some on ebay say 1.3 megapixels and some say 5 megapixels. But what they don't specify is if the 1.3 or 5 megapixels are rhe video quality or the still image quality.
    Any help on this subject would really help.
    Thanks
    Renee

2. tripplite

tripplite Guest

Microsoft LifeCam VX-3000 Personal Web Camera is realy good, what kind of software are you using, i suggest comcast video mail, if you tell us more details like graphic card and cpu we can help you alot easyier

try www.shopping.com

Last edited by a moderator: May 10, 2007