1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

website help

Discussion in 'All other topics' started by {TKO}, Jan 2, 2008.

1. {TKO}

{TKO} Regular member

I want to start a website and need some help. I thought, "who better than the good peeps at Afterdawn. They have never failed me."

Please do not think me pretentious or snotty, but I'd rather not get into details about what the website will do. I just don't want to see someone else beat me to it. IF they do it better, then so be it.

Here goes... I have it registered and up and served. But the basis of it will require videos. So how would I go about having people submit the videos to me to post on the website? Do I need to have them hosted like the website itself? Please advise.

I am VERY new at this so please be gentle. All help is greatly appreciated.

2. krkm120

krkm120 Regular member

i have bought a domain name but having troubles setting it up correctly do you have aim that so you could give me some help?

3. {TKO}

{TKO} Regular member

No, I don't have AIM. I have YIM and Windows Messenger but I very rarely use them.

I don't really know much.

But I use Dreamweaver and it does a lot of the work. I used a tutorial I found through Google. It gives you templates and posts it to the server for you. I'll look for it and get you the link.

4. krkm120

krkm120 Regular member

thankyou

5. {TKO}

{TKO} Regular member