1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Wedding Crashers and iPods

Discussion in 'iPod discussion' started by Dra7en, Jun 10, 2007.

1. Dra7en

Dra7en Member

I've read all the posts on people having trouble with Wedding Crashers and "backing it up". I'm trying to get it onto my iPod. I've put a lot of my dvd's on using DVD Decrypter and Super with absolutely no problem. When I try putting the R Rated version from the Uncorked dvd (the uncorked version too), after around 15 minutes, the audio just goes wonky and gets out of synch. Can any of you help me get it iPod ready?

BTW, I did try ripping it under 'file' mode in Decrypter and then tried using Vobblanker, but either I don't know how to use it right or it's not a solution for the iPod problem. Please help if you can.

2. Dra7en

Dra7en Member

I'm still looking for help on this issue. I'm taking a trip and I'd like to be able to watch this. Has anyone put Wedding Crashers on their iPods with success?

3. Dra7en

Dra7en Member

Update: I finally tried something new. I ripped the R rated version off of the Uncorked dvd using DVD Shrink, then used the 'burn with DVD Decrypter' option to burn a backup dvd. It played FINE. I then ripped the newly made dvd using Decrypter and converted the .VOB file using Super. Didn't work, the audio is STILL off. This is SERIOUSLY pissing me off.

Can anyone help???

4. PeaInAPod

PeaInAPod Active member

I would recommend downloading and installing AnyDVD and CloneDVD Mobile. With them both installed start up AnyDVD, a little fox icon will be in your system tray this means its working. Insert the original wedding crashers dvd and then start up CloneDVD Mobile. Follow the CloneDVDMobile steps and you will be good to go in no time.

5. Dra7en

Dra7en Member

Holy crap...that worked!!! I've literally tried EVERYTHING else I've come upon during my search and nothing worked except this. Great program(s)! Thanks.

One issue, with a dvd that worked with my old method: Blade Trinity, trying to convert it using your method and it seems to take (roughly) chapters 3-5 and puts them at the end - AFTER the end credits. Ever had that happen? Any ideas?

6. PeaInAPod

PeaInAPod Active member

No, I have never had that happen to me. And without being able to see your PC I really cant troubleshoot it.

7. PeaInAPod

PeaInAPod Active member

Actually with the Blade Trinity issues I was thinking that it may be a issue related to the ArrCoss copy protection as that copy-protection system deals with the dvd file structure. AnyDVD should be able to defeat it so make sure your running AnyDVD when trying it again, even if it is a burned copy.

8. Dra7en

Dra7en Member

Thanks, but, it's a bought copy, not burned and I did have AnyDVD running in the background (at least the fox head is in my tray). DVD Decrypter didn't have a problem with Blade Trinity, hmmm.

Again, I can't thank you enough. These programs helped me with FOUR dvds that the other programs couldn't touch. Thank you.

Also out of curiosity, what settings do you use for these programs? Some parts of movies are kinda fuzzy, and the rest are immaculate.

Last edited: Jul 10, 2007
  9. PeaInAPod

PeaInAPod Active member

I personally don't have the program, I had it as a trial once and it worked great and it's all I've recommended since then. But yeah AnyDVD should be able to take care of that "chapters at the end issue". I would try again, have AnyDVD running and after putting the UMD in wait maybe 20 seconds, then start CloneDVDMobile. That may help, also quality wise theres not much I can do but try not to put any load on the CPU when using CloneDVDMobile. So don't surd the net, listen to music on your pc, etc.