1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Weird bin/cue burning problem

Discussion in 'Audio' started by blaster55, Jan 14, 2008.

1. blaster55

blaster55 Member

I downloaded the bin/cue files for an audio CD. When I burned the CD, I discovered that each track begins roughly 1-2 seconds before the track marker. In other words, the first couple of seconds of Track #5 are at the tail end of Track #4. Track #5 contains the rest of the song, plus the first couple of seconds of Track #6. Track #1 actually starts a few beats into the song--God only knows where the beginning of that one is.

Checked the cue file, which lists track #1 as starting at 00:00:00, which is what I think it's supposed to say. It goes on to give the other track start times. I tried using both Nero and Roxio Creator to burn, and even slowed the burning speed down on both. No dice.

Any thoughts as to the cause and/or a potential fix?

2. nownthen

nownthen Regular member

I'm thinking it is just one of those cd's that are like that. Idea is to have continuous music where one song blurs into the next.

There actually is a burning option in Nero when you make your own cd's to mix the end of songs together.