1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Weird Playback/sound problem

Discussion in 'iPhone - General discussion' started by Rydis, Sep 22, 2009.

1. Rydis

Rydis Regular member

I have asked this on a couple of other forums, but haven't got any replies from any of them, so trying my luck here.

I seem to have a playback problem on my Itouch. I was watching a video and everything was playing fine. I went back to work and put in audio book and I couldn't hear it at all. Turned it all the way up and its barely audible. It also sounds like it has a constant disc scratch going on.

Some songs you just cant hear part of. Like it will play the music fine, but you can't hear the words, then the hook of a song comes it and when hook is gone you can't hear the words again only music.

Videos are same, even all the way up you can barely hear it. Same with games. Some videos also have the sound of disc scratching or double track playing.

Any idea?

2. guessswho

guessswho Active member

shoot, you don't have a regular speaker, like a speakerphone on that do you?

There might be something wrong with the headphone jack. Is this something you could take in to have them look at it?

3. Rydis

Rydis Regular member

I have tried 3 separate headphones all the same problem. Plays through my car fine though. No one really to bring it to besides sending it in under warranty. This is already my second touch and its been sent in 3 times for other stupid things (though I always got a replacement not just it fixed and sent back) but im still tired of spending 35 dollars every time to do it on all these stupid things every couple of months.

So im trying this instead. See if anyone might know anything. And nothing was done to it. Was on a table watching a video. Was stopped, left on table for a half our or so. Put in my pocket and walked 100 feet back to work. Wasn't working right when I tried playing songs after that.

4. hemsly

hemsly Guest

spam edited by ddp

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 24, 2009
  5. Will_Bart

Will_Bart Member

Did you try on another machine?